Thursday, April 22, 2010

Since early in the week, we've heard and seen the springtime invaders - robins. They are hopping on the street and lawns as if happy to be home after a long winter away.

On Tuesday, the rain fell in long straight strands for an extended period. No hail or slushy flakes mixed in...a sign of spring.

We've been hearing and reading about a new grey wolf that has moved into the neighborhood in recent weeks. Chuck spotted him early this morning while walking Nellie. Our previous neighborhood wolf, "Romeo", disappeared suddenly in October.

I will be delivering a flurry of 135 snowflakes to a downtown gift store this morning. The cruise ships and tourists will be upon us by May. Another sign of spring.

Laura and I sang in the Easter choir at church - a mini cantata. Both girls were so excited about the celebration of Christ's resurrection this year. I see a spiritual awakening in Sarah with a couple of questions she recently asked. I am thankful. May God continue to pursue her heart as he has done with Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment