As I enter the world of blogging for the first time, thick snow is falling from the sky. (Yes, it's supposed to be springtime) I have crocheted hundreds of snowflake ornaments over 25 plus years and now package them as: Alaska Snowflakes...hence, the name of my blog.
I have over 300 patterns that I have bought and collected over time. People often say, "When do you have time to make all these snowflakes?" Oh, here and there - one stitch at a time. Seems like not much at first but then they start to accumulate. Rather like how God works in our lives, one stitch or loop at a time...
I have over 300 patterns that I have bought and collected over time. People often say, "When do you have time to make all these snowflakes?" Oh, here and there - one stitch at a time. Seems like not much at first but then they start to accumulate. Rather like how God works in our lives, one stitch or loop at a time...
No comments:
Post a Comment